0900-1700 Monday – Friday. When permitted to operate face-to-face events again some travel could be required, including overseas travel, which could mean working weekends and bank holidays and unsociable hours on occasion.
Either from our Liverpool or Abergele office
A very mixed and busy support role to perform creative content functions for the Company's events team. The role would suit an entry-level candidate with the desire to learn and grow within a busy events production team.
Scope of Responsibilities -
- Supporting the Creative Producer from a creative aspect across a variety of projects.
- Assisting on creative proposals and theming/event solutions
- Assisting in the creation of our virtual events content package (Graphic Overlays, keynote/PPT template packs)
- Assisting in creating animated projects where required.
- Undertaking the recording and editing of client footage for use in virtual and in-person events.
A good working knowledge of Adobe Suite and a passion for videography
- Photography skills are desirable but not essential
- Ability and confidence to speak to external parties when required
- Works well under pressure and respond effectively to deadlines
- Strong capabilities in multi-tasking and prioritising workload
- Accuracy and attention to detail in written and spoken English
- Highly motivated, flexible, confident and ready to work on own initiative
- Team player, willing to support the team in a variety of tasks
- Willingness to learn and grow in the career
- Contribute to project specific extended working hours when required
- Willing to participate in non-core activities as required, such as assisting other business practices
About Worldspan Group
Established 1972. D&B A1 accredited which means we are financially secure. Head office in Abergele with new offices in Liverpool and Manchester. IIP Platinum and ISO accredited. Established client base from local SME to multinationals.
- Friendly creative environment
- Very low staff turnover
- Opportunities to up skill and grow with the business
- Forward thinking business
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays (pro rata)